Strategic Marketing Mastermind
Are you finding that developing a successful marketing strategy and plan is a challenge?
Do you need help and support?
Why not become a member of the Strategic Marketing Mastermind, so that we can work with you on the marketing issues and challenges you’re currently facing?
Meet and share marketing expertise, solve marketing challenges, create actionable integrated strategic marketing plans and seize new opportunities through networking – all under the guidance of a qualified facilitator.
The Strategic Marketing Mastermind is aimed at owners and managers of businesses who are struggling with developing a marketing strategy and plan.
We will guide and help you to identify solutions to your marketing challenges or barriers with the help and participation of other Mastermind members.
As a member of the Mastermind meeting you will participate in a confidential and structured board setting. Where you will learn from the experience of other Mastermind members and identify solutions to your marketing issues and challenges.
The meetings are facilitated by a Chartered Marketer and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Each Mastermind meeting takes place monthly and will last for approximately 2 hours. There will be an opportunity for networking with other members prior to and following the meetings.
How is the Mastermind Structured?
Each Mastermind meeting attracts 10-12 members and is structured in the following way:
- Member introductions.
- Presentation on one aspect of marketing strategy and planning that will provide the foundation for developing an integrated marketing strategy and plan for your business overtime, for example, proposition, customer profiles, SWOT analysis, key message framework.
- Each member shares a marketing issue or challenge they are facing and would like to discuss to gain an individual perspective from each board member.
- Each member then asks questions to clarify the situation and offer advice on how they would manage the issue or challenge.
- This results in a list of goals for each member to achieve during the next month, quarter or year.
- The achievement of these goals will be followed up at subsequent meetings to create a sense of accountability with additional support and advice provided by board members if necessary.
- An agenda is set for the next meeting.